Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blue Moon

I was working on my overdue SATC post when I stumbled across this fantastic little item:


UTRECHT, Netherlands (June 3) - Utrecht police say a 21-year-old Dutch man is recovering after a "mooning" that went horribly wrong.

A police statement says the man and two others had run down a street in Utrecht with their pants pulled down in the back "for a joke."

It says that at one point the 21-year-old "pushed his behind against the window of a restaurant" that broke and resulted in "deep wounds to his derriere."

The statement released Tuesday says police detained the three men after the incident Sunday morning. But the cafe owner decided not to press charges after the men agreed to pay for the broken window.


The injured man was treated for his injuries at a nearby hospital. (AP)

But did he leave a tip?


Moon over my-omelette?


Waiter, what's this ass doing in my soup? (The backstroke!)


Insert your own joke here...


3 comments:

Ronnie Roach said...

You are cracking me up.

Flyboy said...

How much glass could a smart ass break if a smart ass could break glass?

It is a children's rhyme. Many a night I fell asleep as my dear mum spoke it to me over and over and ......

Happy times.

Whitney said...

I felt sure you'd include a "buns" reference in there.

If not ass-paragus or macaroni & cheeks. (Terrible.)