Friday, July 11, 2008

Goin to the Backyard Chapel

My baby sister is getting married tomorrow.

Sarah, with all my heart and soul I wish I could be there with you. I'll be thinking of you (and still drinking champagne, natch). We all wish you and Brian a lifetime of love, laughs, health & happiness. I have no idea what 'your song' is so I'm dedicating this one to you. It's worked pretty well for us these last 10+ years.



Mazel Tov!! I love you Slick. Welcome to the family, Brian! (God help you.)

2 comments:

Jamie Layton said...

Sniff, congratulations Sarah, I feel like a part of your family.. sorta like the not-so-attractive third cousin- but family nonetheless... hey, your honeymoon won't mess up your participation in the Queen Beaches Fantasy Project Runway League, will it? Marriage is all about priorities... learn that now and feel the love forever... hope to hear your succint, stimulating and yes, sometimes sarcastic, comments bright and early Thursday morning from your new bed of monogamistic harmony.

Sarah said...

Kath, thank you so much!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm not so good with the words today, but I feel tremendously lucky for many things, and having you as my sister and friend is one of the first blessings I counted this morning.

Thanks for the warm wishes as well, Jamie, both for my marriage and for fantasy league participation. I hope to kick ass with both. Awww . . .