Thursday, February 28, 2008

A hair raising observation

On Oscar night, and in subsequent 'best dressed' round ups, there has been a lot of love out there for Jennifer Garner. As you know, Jamie and I were not fans of her look - yes, she's very, very pretty - but that damn sweeping bang was driving us batty. Any 'do in which you can actually SEE the hairspray is a bit too much, especially when the stylist is going for what's supposed to be a casual messy look. I'm sorry, but it can't be casually messy if it's shellacked within an inch of its life.
Anyhooo, I've been re-visiting this and other pics I had saved for my post-oscars post, and it wasn't until watching last night's PR episode that the light bulb FINALLY went off.






One final question, why does Renee always look like she's wondering, "who farted?"

1 comment:

Sig said...

I didn't know Jeff Daniels was in A Flock of Seagulls! "I ran so far awayyyyy..."