Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jamie's PR Highlights



When the next-to-last PR started I wasn’t really sure why I was inhaling the pairing of Chardonnay and Chocolate covered pretzels… by the end, I knew. My favorite highlights, not in any particular order: Tim Gunn say f’in… not the real f-word as an active word, but ‘effin’ as in f’in. TIM! You’re a real person! Then he shows up in the WORKroom in a turtleneck and leather blazer (he’s working’ that blazer the whole show)- has he ever not shown up in a suit in the workroom? Tim’s chillin! The picture of Rami’s mother in full bridal mode- omg, she looks JUST like Jillian!! Chris… the hair thing… I love Tim’s comment ‘You’re livin’ in the monkey house!’ … ‘cept to my husband and kids, I’M the monkey. Back to the hair thing.. This should make us feel good, right? It’s just hair extensions, people pay all day long to buy magazines, watch movies and listen to CD’s featuring fembots with extensions, but why is it kinda icky on clothes? It should feel better than fur, right? But why does it feel so Third Reich? I can’t answer that but love that Michael Kors slides right through it. FINALLY… after all these seasons, in the workroom a bareass baredy bare model’s butt… bending over!! Nice editing..not. Rami’s black formal dress… looks like black used car lot fringe. Chris’ black formal dress… Oscar worthy (especially this year). Then there’s that weird black and white dress of Rami’s that Nina gushes over. Am I wrong or is it not only hideous but looks just like a guinea fowl? But not as flattering. So now I understand why I am gorging on this awesome combination of chard and choco-pretzels (that my Mom brings from PA- thanks mom!) - I want Chris to win and am obviously carb-loading to show my love for the chub. PLEASE, please, please don’t let Rami win…. And then Rami f’in wins. But wait, it‘s not over… wow, Rami and Chris have a very long, touchy-squeezy hug followed by a long, lingering look with heads almost diving in for a little lip action. Now did anybody see the reunion last week? These two couldn’t keep their HANDS off each other. This week they’re roommates (for a night), maybe this was the spark? I dunno… but its looking like somebody else is Mclovin’ some chubby.

1 comment:

jojoagogo said...

I thought it was a really tough show. If I was judging I don't know who I would have picked. I liked the guinea fowl dress. For those of us with too many curves to count, I think it would have been a super flattering dress. The hair, that was just weird. It didn't look too bad, but I just kept thinking, "What will Chewbacca from Star Wars do since Chris cut off all of his hair?" The Monkey House story was GREAT! I actually LOL! I don't know about the Rami and Chris romance...my bets are on Rami and Jillian. They both have that lazy eye lid thing going; laid back, passive "I'm an artist" attitude. I think Jillian will win...but Christian will give her a run for her money. ONe last thought...do all three of them know that there are colors in the world other than BLACK. Enough!