Monday, March 3, 2008

A Birthday Message from Tim


Queen Beaches readers, could you all gather round please? I have a very special announcement. Today is one of our favorite bloggers birthday! I know you'll all join me in wishing Katherine Quinn a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and will agree that she looks stunning as she heads into this next year. Now don't be alarmed readers, I know that you haven't been given a lot of time and the budget for this challenge is minimal. But I can tell you that I know exactly what Katherine is looking for on the birthday present runway. We've got to make this blog work, people! So get out your sketchbooks, put on your thinking caps, and get interactive! Katherine would like nothing more than reader comments, feedback and posts so get registered now and start letting her know how you feel about Queen Beaches! And Katherine- from Heidi, Michael, Nina, all of us here at Project Runway, Bravo and Liz Claiborne- carry on like it's your birthday!

2 comments:

KQ said...

Many many thanks Tim, Nina and the rest of the PR gang. I'm a lucky gal to have such thoughtful, wonderful friends and family. You've helped make my birthday "auf" the hook! PS - aside to Chris - I adore the outfit you sent, I never would have thought that the human hair stirrup pants would be so darn flattering! Thankfully you've remembered to include spandex because at the rate I'm shoveling down birthday treats, I'm going to need it. Carry on, peace out. xo

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kath -
I have been away on a nice trip to Spain and the sun and just got back to my mailbox to see your blog news. Good luck with this - and Happy Belated Birthday, too! I am happy to say I may be one of your few readers who can say I have known you from day one (although don't mistake my use of that phrase with Hillary's). Hope all is well -
Kate