Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rhymes with Canuck...

Last night I stumbled across this little gem:

Three people were busted for engaging in "alleged sexual acts" while driving down the Trans-Canada highway.

After reports from commuters who witnessed the high speed love-in, including one who apparently followed the car for a while, the police ran the license plate and waited for the driver at his home. When the driver pulled in (heh heh), only the man and another woman were in the car, as they had already dropped off the third wheel. "And both were determined to be in the nude," he said. Wonder how they determined THAT? Must have been some crack police work.

The article does leave me with several questions: Were they alleged sex acts because the police didn't witness the acts? or was it a performance issue? And I'm still trying to figure out exactly how they pulled this off. Were they all in the front seat? Was there a stick shift involved? Were they in the HOV lane?

Definitely a good argument for carpooling.

http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=21a94312-6d66-4d97-a356-2870439ae258

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought I couldn't possibly find time to read ANOTHER blog, you go out and start a blog. Ahhh well...I'll make time.

And by the way, the little word verification thingy that I have to type in to prove to blogger that I'm human currently says this:

OBYGNS