Monday, March 24, 2008

Jamie goes topless!

Simmer down, folks. I'm not referring to Jamie Queen of the Beaches, I mean Jamie of the Lee Curtis variety. In honor of her 50th she's posing topless for the cover of AARP. God love her.

So...that's it? That's what all the hubbub was about? Don't get me wrong, it's not like I have this longing to see her bosoms - though I'm sure even at 50 it's an impressive rack. I was expecting a little more from JLC, having already seen her substantial assets in Trading Places. All I'm saying is that when I read "topless" I figured they were referring to more than her shoulders. Now I haven't seen the actual issue, so perhaps there's more to it. Maybe the cover does that tri-fold playboy centerfold thing, so the page (and her breasts) unfurl like a flag allowing readers to see the rest of what's bobbing in that pool. Either way, you gotta love her style - putting it all out there to celebrate real bodies and aging in a graceful, natural way. Personally, I'm going to use every non-surgical method at my disposal to fight the aging process every step of the way, but good for you! Way to go, J.Lee. Happy Birthday!

No comments: