Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday, Monday....

Hello dear readers! (yes, that's you mom and dad.) Let me go ahead and speak for both Jamie and myself and say sorry we've been AWOL. We had to take a short weekend trip to celebrity rehab to break ourselves of our Project Runway addiction. Sure, hanging with Dr. Drew and Jeff "Kenickie/Bobby" Conaway may sound glamorous, but rehab is hard - just ask Lindsey. In fact it's been SO traumatic for us that we haven't been able to think about writing a wrap up, because then we would have to accept that the season is over and wee little Christian "Flock of Seagulls" Soriano is the victor. (Actually, Jamie was in the big apple with her family on a little getaway and I was on the Jersey Shore "working.") BUT...I for one am ready to don my Chris March hair extension catsuit and get back to work. So tonight, while I watch George Mason whip up on William & Mary in the CAA tourney final (sorry Tara, but I've got to stand by my boys - it's been an impressive run, but we need to reclaim our glass slipper), I will be re-capping the PR season finale for your Tuesday morning reading pleasure. And just WAIT until I tell you about the Yummie Tummies.....

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Hi there! I found your blog through Ronnie Roach's blog - you are SO funny! I am totally addicted to Project Runway, too! Have you seen this SNL skit? I almost choked laughing!

A fierce new show on Bravo, fierce.

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/#mea=227155

Keep up the great work!
Colleen