Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm still here...

Guess it's harder than I thought being a Queen Beach. I mean, being a be-yatch comes easily, but blog royalty is taxing....

So my apologies for the long, and I'm sure painful, delay in posts. This damn "work" thing keeps getting in the way. Let me quickly catch you up on the latest: First - BIG shout out to Kenny for completing his first marathon. He tackled the VA beach Shamrock marathon and completed the entire 26.2 sporting his lucky St. Patrick's Day top hat. Good on ya', mate! (ok, so that's an Aussie expression, but whatever). Second - another BIG shout out to Dr. Elliott Sherman of Capitol Rehab at the Gold's Gym Norfolk for hooking me up with some killer "emergency" chiro care. Seriously kids, be kind to your backs. I dorked mine up last Saturday and though I can now stand (relatively) upright, the pain shooting down my left ass cheek is still teetering on excruciating at times. So thanks Doc Sherman, for the respite from the pain. (oh yeah, and I TOLD you WVU would win!)

Speaking of bracket busters, my standings in BOTH pools I've entered appear to be dropping faster than Paris Hilton's pants. I was winning the damn thing for at LEAST the first 6 hours of the tournament, then my Mason boys forgot to actually play, and it's been all downhill from there. That's okay though, cause HUGE day for the WVU Mountaineers upsetting Duke. Wooo F'ing Hooo as Kenny says. Plenty of room on the bandwagon, so c'mon everyone...hop on! Burn your couch!

I have a lot more I could say, but I have to get back to gorging myself on jellybeans. Between that, the back injury and the daily Tullio's lemon ricotta cookie fix....well, let's just say if I was a celeb, the US Weekly headline would read, "baby bump? or just too many carbs?"






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sciatica pain, it sounds like? been there. not fun. but go kenny on the race. how'd he do?
-kim mcd