Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yo Bro


Chatting with my sister on my way home from work tonight, discussing the upcoming episode of Top Chef, why I am boycotting Real Housewives of NYC (oh puhleez, those b's from Orange Cty drove me friggin crazy; I only watched it at the gym) and I bring up tomorrow night's Supermodel reunion and how I saw a teaser today for it that said something about 'get all the answers about the romance!' and showed a clip of Ben and Ronnie looking at each other and laughing. So Jo says, I don't really think there's anything going on there. And I say, I don't either but I just want those little boys to be happy'. So now , watching Top Chef, I see the promo again and all my dreams for Brennie are crushed. The promo actually says 'Find out the truth behind the BRO-mance. ' Like, they're bros... pals... friends... buddies. But definitely not that kind of buddies. Sigh.

1 comment:

Monika said...

Wow, I SOOO agree with you about RH of NYC! So trite and boring! Thought it'd be fun and gossipy. Why don't we volunteer to produce a RH of OBX?! What do you think? Jamie? Janet?
;-) Monika