Saturday, April 19, 2008

Give it to me hot

It's pretty much a given at this point that even though I'm at work I'm going to get absolutely nothing accomplished today. I'll be back later to finish my CMA awards commentary, but in the meantime, while I'm here typing aimlessly, there are a couple of loose blog-ends I need to tie up from previous posts.

I still haven't read the Bobby Brown tell all so Jamie hurry the hell up and get me a copy because that's going to be some PRIME material. I'm not willing to actually pay to read that crap, so a peek at your advance copy would be lovely. For those of you who haven't had the pleasure, nay, the unabashed pure joy of the phenomenon that is Bobby and Whitney, I present the following classic clip:


In other news: I am giddy that my boy Jamie Oliver is back on the Food Network. The formerly naked chef is now fully clothed and apparently hasn't left his farm in years (and doesn't seem to have spent his time away focusing on grooming), but his new show looks promising and I plan to watch as many episodes as possible tomorrow from the comfort of my couch. Gillie - this one's for you!

It's going to be a blog-o-riffic weekend!

No comments: