Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lost in space... but not cyberspace

I finally break through my blog block... article topics are popping up everywhere... I have a brand new beaver shot to share (with my husband in the picture!)... I have new information that proves two pseudo-celebrities have not OD'ed nor used up their 15 minutes... Katherine's dying to get my inside scoop on the Bobby Brown tell-all and...... my computer is sick. At least, I'm hoping that's what it means when your monitor won't come on. (and before all you puter geeks weigh in, we did check the monitor, video cable and v. card already). Please know I will continue to post as much as possible without jeopardizing the employment which actually pays me... and hopefully Quinn will let me use her laptop to load the beaver shot... maybe one day even those fun boys over at gheorghe will stop by... in the meantime, everyone out there in Queen Beaches land say an extra little prayer, wish or whatever tonight for my beloved HP. I really miss her. I mean, who wants to turn on the TV, switch to the Weather Channel and then wait nine minutes to find out that it's going to rain all day??? Is that really how we did it once??? Oh, the horror.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get depressed sometimes because I don't have a beaver, Jamie. I don't like being that way, so when I feel that feeling coming towards me, I do a bunch of pushups and go to the beach and drink Guinni, which is the plural of Guinness. That makes me feel really good. Then I take a nap on my wife's fur coat. Sometimes she catches me doing that and says I'm a freak. That makes me sad, and when I'm sad I think of the beaver I don't have and then I feel even sadder. I hope the upcoming beaver photo on the site fills me with joy.