Thursday, April 24, 2008

Separated at Birth?

I'm just sayin'.....


Cal Ripken Jr. and Tom Colicchio.
You be the judge.
Note: I have to give credit where credit is due. Queen Beach faithful Claiborne actually brought this similarity to light one day in the bookstore when she spotted a stack of Ripken's new book, Get in the Game, and started drooling all over it before realizing it was NOT Tom C. She unashamedly admitted to being Colicchio Obsessed which is always the first step to recovery. Anyhow, thanks for the material.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care if they were separated at birth or college roommates....I'd have a sleepover with either one!

thebeachisback said...

Yep. I have to admit it-- I think Tom is just getting hotter each season.

Or, I am watching way too much Top Chef.

KQ said...

Maybe it's way too much wine while watching Top Chef. Or is that just me?

PS - I may be opening the floodgates here, but I think Cal Ripken is completely douchey.

Monika said...

omg!!!! I never noticed, but man, you've put your finger on it! And no, kq, Cal is SO not completly douchy. Cal is and has always been HOT! Never thought of Tom that way, but, man, I can see it now!!! Thanks for that heads up!!!