Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm not even remotely a little bit country

QB fans know that J.Lay and I love to live blog an event. Ok so maybe it's just an excuse to get together for some cocktails, but that doesn't mean we don't take our blogging responsibilties seriously. Well, apparently we missed the CMT Music Awards show the other night. Actually it's not so much that I missed it, it's that I didn't care. But after seeing a few photos online today, I thought it might be worth digging a little deeper. And boy did I unearth some gems.

First up, Marcia Brady. (everyone...Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!) I don't get it. Maureen McCormack is lovely and perky - look at the little flip in her hair. I mean c'mon, how many 50 somethings can pull that off? But the muumuu Marcia, the muumuu. Why the tent? Didn't you just drop a stone or two on Celebrity Fit Club? Or perhaps you are on your way to the 45th annual Oakland Raiders cheerleader reunion/powder puff game, where every year you perform a star and sequin studded musical halftime re-enactment of the famous "ooh, my nose" episode?

And speaking of gems, here's Jewel:

Now, I've never been a big fan of Jewel. She was always just a little too...nasal? Whiny? I don't know. But I have to admit, she's looks awfully pretty here. Fresh, light, happy. But wait....something is amiss. Let's zoom in for the close up....

Ack! The dreaded back flap. You're a petite gal. You look fit and trim, so what's the problem? Perhaps like your hands, your dress is too small. I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy clinging on to backflaps. It's a Latin thing.

KQ said...

Damn! I could have been BIG in Latin America. How do they feel about small boobs and a winning personality?