Thursday, May 8, 2008

The morning after


Breasts. Boobs. Ta-tas. Knockers. Jugs. Melons. Skeeter bites (that one was for me). Call 'em what you want, but they were out in full force last night at the Second Annual Wine & Cleave party. BIG shout out to Avery, Claiborne, Robyn & Jennifer for a fantastic party and for such a great cause. I would LOVE to share some photos with you, but my partner in crime Ariel (just wait...you'll see) was in charge of the camera, and claims to have come down with a wicked case of chardonitits (that she attributes to Shane the world's luckiest bartender) and as such can't haul her mermaid tail out of bed. I have threatened to post the one smoky cell-phone photo I snapped if she doesn't come up with the goods by midnight, so stay tuned for further updates. That throwdown was such a good time we've decided we need to co-blog it. But that just wasn't gonna happen today. So tomorrow morning, over strong coffee, we'll be recapping the events as best as we can recall them. And we'll have pictures....

3 comments:

KQ said...

anyone else notice my freudian typo in this post?? what i meant to say was that jamie had a case of 'chardonitis'. do be sure to go back and take a look at what i actually wrote. you can't make this shit up.

Jamie Layton said...

way to burst your own bubble of cleverness with that admission; here I was so impressed that you turned what I was calling chardonairre's disease into chardonitits which I thought was absolutely hysterical and only a pretense of all the fun word play we were going to have once we started blogging wine & cleave. leave the typo, i love it.

KQ said...

i only WISH i was that clever. dammit.