Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So much to say...

Okay - lots going on and I've found little time to post lo the many things I have to share. (Full disclosure - most of these have come from Tara and bless her little heart for trolling the internet for such amazing little gems.) So as time permits over the next few days I'll be offering numerous enlightening and entertaining tidbits, including digging up old acquaintances that I can shove into Jamie's virtual face as I continue to kick her ass in the "friends and family name dropping tour '08." Ivan, I'm claiming you and your soon to be epic performance in "Play On."

But a couple of Tuesday morning quickies to get you started:
You MUST check out our second favorite blog, Gheorghe:The Blog and their latest topic. The picture alone is priceless, and I must admit, not a bad idea. I mean, not that I would EVER condone such behavior, but as a parenting technique I'm sure I've done worse. Plus the kid seems doesn't seem to mind. I think all of us should start posting in their comments - get a little cross-blog pollination happening. You know, like back in camp: the girls of cabin B challenge the boys of cabin X to a blog off after the campfire tonight! Whoop Whoop! Ok Gheorge boys, BRING IT!

Tara also offered the following observation and insight in an email last week:
Is Dwayne Wade seriously dating Star Jones?

...has all of that
losing made him jump on the crazy train? Or is he just trying to make sure
people don't forget about him in this exciting NBA post-season?

An excellent question dear friend. I don't have the answer, and the mere thought of the two of them together makes me shudder. I can almost picture how it all went down (it's a little long, but stick with it. trust me.):


(My apologies for the poor editing and quality. It was the only clip I could dig up. Tara, could you get on that?)

2 comments:

rob said...

i think you'll find that our cabin smells like old socks and stale beer, but if you're into that sort of thing, the more the merrier.

Shlara said...

KQ, the analogy to Boomerang is brilliant. If only the SAT analogies were of this ilk, I would have done so much better...

And yes, the clip's film quality poor, but A+ for the content.