Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good Old Garden Variety Sex



Yes, yes, we here at Queen Beaches are very excited about the upcoming Sex in the City movie. Things have just been so busy here what with beavers and mermaids (hmmm, sounds like a Narnia movie) that we have neglected to mention it.

However, after seeing these pictures from the London premiere of the movie (which debuted on that side of the ocean almost three weeks before coming out here)... I have just one thing to say:

If Cynthia Nixon isn't wearing a Laura Bennett design (PR #3) I'll eat SJP's hat.

2 comments:

KQ said...

Bust out the hot sauce, cause I believe she's wearing Calvin Klein. (TOTALLY looks LB though, I'll give you that.)

And I can't for the life of me figure out how, in all the comments floating around out there in the blogosphere, no one NO ONE has mentioned the fact that SJP has a freakin' NUT on her head!! Sure, lots of chatter about the flowers, twigs and butterflies, but nothin' about the acorn on her noggin. She does however, look perfectly attired for the role of "autumn" in Grease II's 'A Girl for All Seasons".

Jamie Layton said...

Oh you just HAD to work Grease Two in, didn't you? I bet you've been waiting patiently for that opportunity to come along. Speaking of bets, I believe I lost mine. Pass the ranch dressing.