Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sit on it, Ralph!


Quick note after a one night trip to Williamsburg where I discovered something VERY important at Busch Gardens that I must pass on immediately. My 9 year old loves seeing the shows- anything will do- so we went to the one in Ireland that takes place in a 'castle' with one of those wierd automated puppet leprechauns and some real chick he was giving wishes to. So one of her wishes in this bizarre little drama is to become a leprechaun herself. Poof! Wish granted- lots of smoke, she disappears and lo and behold her twin emerges dressed, naturally, all in green. Top hat, knee length knickers, cropped waistcoat, you get the picture. She looks down, looks out at the crowd and says, I swear to god, 'I look fierce!'. A bit later, she's looking around the disheveled 'castle' and proclaims it a 'hot mess'.

Queen Beach readers, I am here to tell you that Christian Siriano, winner of Project Runway 4, has officially....JUMPED THE SHARK.
PS (I must confess that after a good long look at the green leprechaun outfit she also said she would 'make it work' but since I'm still hoping Tim Gunn is going to show up at my door one of these days, I'm not going to diss him. He's my #1 gal pal!)

No comments: